Only our name is shabby ... your project need not be!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shabby Vintage Seam Binding Rose & Flower tutorials!

I must send out a {huge} thank you to our Week #6 Winner from the 'Sketch This' Challenge - Geri Freeman. I asked her really sweet, said pretty please with sugar on top and she agreed to make up TWO You Tube Videos with tutorials on the scrumptious handmade rose and flowers she used on her winning card design last week!

THANK YOU, GERI!!!

You can view the flower tutorial here.

You can view the rose tutorial here.

And, I offer 15 different yummy colors of Shabby Vintage Seam Binding in my Etsy Shop here.

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

I've viewed both and they will be a wonderful help so I can make those gorgeous flowers. And I rec'd my seam binding from Debbie yesterday! Beautiful ribbon!

Elizabeth C. said...

How very cool of her to take the time! Thank you so much!